CE4 atomisers, Best so far, still vaping as new
  ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES & E LIQUID FREE DELIVERY -   ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE KITS, E LIQUID & ACCESSORIES NORTHAMPTON
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Atomisers for use with advanced mods
why choose variable voltage
Clearomisers explained
Why choose a variable voltage e cigarette
fight for vaping now

Categories

CE4 experiment
E Cigarette Guides
E cigarettes and health
e cigarettes uk back door ban
E LIQUID REVIEWS
ego t no sale to hardcore smoker!!!!
ego t starter kit my experience
Ego vision CE4
experience
new product
New products
offers
sub mod atomiser types
vision spinner starter kit
wholesale electronic cigarettes uk
powered by

My Blog

CE4 atomisers, Best so far, still vaping as new

This week i am a little gutted. I have been running an experiment on the CE4 atomiser for over 6 weeks now and i dropped it on the floor and now it has a little crack and a slight leak. Until this happened i was cleaning it out once a week and using as my only atomiser and i can't fault them considering they are considered a cheaper less adaptable version to say the CE5, in my experience they are far more robust. In my opinion by overcomplicating some other modelsy by having detachable heads etc you just increase the likelyhood of leaks.
For the average vaper or new vaper these are a MUSTand leave the ego t looking like an antique in that they are so easy to clean, fill and use and the vapour they produce is superb as is the throat hit. If as a beginner into vaping you are using the classic e cig or mini cigarette lookalike you are missing out on a far better experience altogether.
So from now on all my ego kits will include the CE4 as standard but i will still stock various other atomisers for the more hardcore vapers.
I will be adding a short video to my site just to demonstrate the difference between the Ego CE4 and a classic mini e cig.
 by the way i am still using the broken ce4 and it still works as new dispite the crack so i will continue until it dies!! one day

12 Comments to CE4 atomisers, Best so far, still vaping as new:

Comments RSS
simon on 08 November 2012 20:35
Gutted, had to give up my CE4 to the bin today. Unfortunately after the drop it started leaking liquid into the battery connection and i got fed up with cleaning it out every 5 minutes so i decided to pick up a new one.I am confident had it not been for the little accident it would have continued to work just fine for a few more weeks and can honestly say switching to the new one has not seen any difference at all that i could notice from the old one which still leads me to believe that if looked after these CE4 will last quit a while

Electronic items on 24 February 2013 14:14
Hi "simon" I praise you for your superlative treatise!! Very good sharing, carry on...........

Animal print tote bags on 12 June 2013 02:55
The blog post is really excellent & informative, I would you like to give a thanks to the author to share this types of information with us !

celine bags trapeze on 20 June 2013 15:05
time has coming, celine offers you with the most perfect cocktail Bags tote bags . Blending the essence of contemporary cool , celine bag specially blend teddy bear pattern in the design of the doctor bags for men to present a dazzling masterpiece. small beetles carrying pleasure means moving , inexpensive and Simple lines .It's also full of smoot

Gina Gomege on 07 July 2013 18:12
I am really impressed to read this article , I am the great fan of this blog and almost every blog post is read by me. I would like to give a special thanks to the author to share this article with us. Lawn service the woodlands
Reply to comment

recently years the preferred Jewelry which pandora uk official are representing on 13 July 2013 02:08
In establishment over the past 25 years, pandora stores chain-store development throughout the Japan , Brazil , England and China and other places. Currently in metropolis , Paris , and Berlin , Asia and other be world-famous city opened 25 department and 8 chain-store . In recently years , pandora online fashion landmark in Berlin opened its seco

Woodlands tree services on 18 July 2013 21:17
outstanding article and I think this one is really awesome and I wish to the author to share more article like this one. and I would like to give a special thanks to the author to share this article with us.

Residential cleaning sacramento on 25 December 2013 06:15
Great piece of writing, I really liked the way you highlighted some really important and significant points on CE4-atomisers-Best-so-far-still-vaping-as-new. Thanks so much, I appreciate your work.

wound on 16 November 2014 13:47
this is the brilliant inspiring .I are pretty much pleased With your good work. a person put truly beneficial information. i am looking to be able to reading ones after that post.

marijuana trimmer on 20 December 2014 20:35
Thank you regarding discussing most of these practical details! Expect that you're going to proceed doing great post in this way. I am one of your devoted readers in case you retain this kind of article! This specific is amongst the greatest threads I found to date.

titanium watches on 08 January 2015 09:00
You made some first rate factors there. I seemed on the internet for the difficulty and found most individuals will associate with with your website.

Space Jam on 30 September 2015 11:44
You could try some good vaping product with flavored one which will give you an good experience of vaping.